I am a GIS professional (GISP) with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) anxious to blur all the boundaries and help make a better world one decision at a time. My experience includes Geographic Information System (GIS) development and integration. My interests include:
- business intelligence (BI),
- enterprise asset management (EAM),
- location based services (LBS),
- global positioning systems (GPS),
- augmented reality (AR),
- customer relationship management (CRM),
- marketing analytics,
- and anything that generally answers the “where” questions.
To introduce myself, I have updated the About Me page where I provide some background on my intent for creating this blog. I’m sure I will revisit this more in future posts. In a nutshell, the intent of this blog is to catalog my journey of enlightenment as I attempt to document/demonstrate the value in combining GIS with business intelligence for finding hidden treasure. Stay tuned.